Search this Rockstar Cottage

Monday, March 19, 2012

HelloCotton

Have you heard about Hellocotton??
Hello muh Dah lings.
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Ours was busy as usual,I cant believe it went by so fast. So onto Monday,and as I sat here Studying(aka looking at blogs when I was suppose to be studying) I ran across something New to me and let me just say I LOVE IT!!

"Hellocotton allows you to follow for free
the most talented women bloggers out there.
It is the easiest way to discover the latest on
trends and to take on a daily dose of inspiration.
Hellocotton also allows you to comment, vote, and share it all with your friends."

 
The best part is that the blogs are all in catagories,from fashion to crafts. You can follow and comment straight from hellocotton as well.Sadly,GFC is no longer an option for some bloggers and HelloCotton is a Fab new option.Another thing that makes me Super Duper HAPPY(oh yes I did)   Hellocotton is for WOMEN BLOGGERS!!! Thats right.".Ladies,all my Ladies,Louder now!"
Haha.. NO BOYS ALLOWED ..
Ok,I got that all out of my system. I encourage everyone to go sign up,Its so easy and FREE!! Please follow Rockstarcottage on there and I will follow you as well,I LOVE making new  Rockin' Bloggy Friends.
I have a link in my sidebar and one below as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment