Search this Rockstar Cottage

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Soap dish

Hey guys happy Thursday almost Friday… Almost the weekend. So what happens when you take two clear plates, paint the back of them a beautiful Tiffany blue, and glue them together with a Dollartree candlestick in the middle.?? You get a beautiful new tiered soap/perfume dish. Mine is sitting in between my double sinks in the bathroom. I placed seashells ,starfish ,and sand dollars on the bottom !!then on top I displayed mine and my husband's perfume and cologne along with some sweet scented hand soap that I made called soul shine. This was a pretty easy project. I bought two clear plates from the Dollartree, I painted them with leftover paint from other things I painted for my bathroom. And then I glued them altogether with a Dollartree candlestick . I used gorilla glue because it is the only thing that holds glass together well enough to stay!! Tomorrow hopefully I can show you a few more of the projects I did. So go try this quick easy project :) and happy weekend.
XOXO
Angie

1 comment:

  1. i love the style..its so simple but very elegant to look at..i buy my bathroom accessories at sydney bathroom supplies they have everything that you've wanted

    soap dish

    ReplyDelete