Search this Rockstar Cottage

Sunday, June 17, 2012

it takes a REAL man to be a DAD! Fathers Day Fun

It's getting close. The day for all us Daddy's girls to show just how blessed we are. I admit,I am super blessed. I have wonderful Parents,whom I LOVE with all my heart. I try to show my Perents EVERYDAYthat I love them ,but on their special days,I try harder. My Husband and I are going thru some changes so finances are slim so I have found some inexpensive gifts of love for dear ol' Dad! Also,a few that my boys can make for their WONDERFUL dad.


Monnogram Necktie ...Martha

Sew Dad a Necktie... The Purl Bee
                                    or just make him a YUMMY dinner. =)


             Be sure to tell your Dad how much you love him TODAY and everyday


1 comment:

  1. Happy 4th July Is Celebrated World Wide and its well known in countries Like USA and For Making Your 4th July Awesome I Have Got Some Of The Best
    Happy 4th of July Messages Independence Day USA Images Happy 4th Of July Quotes on this website so you can share this with your friends on social networks like facebook and twitter. and express your love with him.

    ReplyDelete