Search this Rockstar Cottage

Saturday, July 14, 2012

I love Saturdays

Happy Saturday everyone :)WOW! What a great day today was so far! I started out the morning with a great cup of coffee, met my best friend for a trip around the town for some local yard sales, and finished up by hitting up the local farmers market. I'm about so many great things at the farmers market. I bought fresh peaches, fresh basil, hand made smoked paprika cheese, a Jar of Apple pepper jelly, and of course some ripe red juicy tomatoes. We are really enjoying our move to Madison Alabama. I am super lucky to have found a house that I love so close to the school my boys will attend. Did I mention my house is one minutes from my best friend?? We have been getting super crafty this past week making things for her grandmother's birthday party. The theme is Alabama. Roll Tide! She is at the party right now. Setting up with the decorations we made and taking pictures so I can share it with all of you. Eventhough I have been super busy trying to get this house unpacked. I'm sure you all know how that is. I have still found time to make some of the cutest tutus and hair bows. So I'm off to set up my Etsy store and soon we will announce the name of it, so you can all come check out what I've been working on. Now, it is time to relax and wait for junk Gypsies to come on at six. Have a wonderful Saturday! Rock and Roll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment