Search this Rockstar Cottage

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Six Flags over Georgia

It's almost back to school for my lil monkeys so today we conquer the Ultimate Quest...surviving a theme park in 90 degree weather with two boys. Sheesh, what are we thinking? We are prepared and organized(NOT)!! I did remember the tickets the boys got for being good readers in AR points. I had them fill their Dr Seuss bags with things to occupy them in our 4plus hour drive.we have pillow pets and a Thomas blanket . Yes it's a hot summer day but my husband freezes us with the air conditioner un the car. We brought an empty cooler so we can stop by Target or Walley world and fill it up with food and drinks so we save some money:) Wish us luck and hopefully I'll post pics soon.
Xo
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment