Search this Rockstar Cottage

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter


Hello Every Bunny(get it,every bunny??? haha)
I hope you are all having a great Easter. I am gonna start out but showing you an EPIC FAIL by yours truly. If you have been by RockStar cottage before you have probably heard me talk about my two worst characteristics. I have no patience and I'm a last minute do-er. SAD BUT TRUE!!
MY TRY AND FAIL

I loved the look of tie dyed eggs. No not Bob Marley hippie chic(but that would be cute too huh??) The kind dyed with actual silk ties. So I went thru my Hubby's old ties and grabed a couple at a thrft store. I was getting the boys ready to go out of town butwanted to try this anyway. With less tha an hour before we were suppose to leave I rushed and FAILED=( I KNOW EXACTLY WHY TOO!! So I did learn something . I didn't wrap the egg enough so it only deposited dyed in the best wrapped places. so I put the dark reds in with the baby yellow so it overpowered it. Ok,here it is......

not great at all. BUT I know someone who has patience and did hers beautifully.
It's Martha..
Click on this beautiful photo too see an Epic Win and her TUTORIAL!!


Well that's it for today. I hope you all have a very
 BLESSED EASTER!



1 comment:

  1. Those are sure cute eggs!! Head over to www.seeleyfamily5.blogspot.com and see that I awarded you with the Liebster award!! Congratulations!! Love your blog

    ReplyDelete