Search this Rockstar Cottage

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Test and the Tooth Fairy

Hello my lovelies. I am so excited to announce that I have passed my final exam for my real estate class. Now all I have to do is pass the actual state exam. I have been studying very hard and I can not tell you how HAPPY I am to be almost done.
Also in the news today... my youngest son has lost yet another front tooth!!
I hope that the tooth fairy  won the mega millions lottery that was so popular because at the rate we're going she just may need back up. We do a fun little tradition here. Instead of putting our tooth under our pillow, we put it in a glass of water. Then when thetooth  fairy comes and sees i it, she is so happy and  dances around leaving magical glitter everywhere.. (for easy cleanup) But MOSTLY in the glass This excites them and gives me something else to sprinkle glitter on :) What does the tooth fairy do when she comes to your house??? Please feel free to leave a comment with a link to your Tooth Fairy Post or any other fun childhood traditions.


No comments:

Post a Comment