Search this Rockstar Cottage

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Cat in the Hat Treats

The Cat in The Hat
Yummy Treats


This is pretty easy but takes some time. Don't do it last min like I did because mine aren't as high on the cuteness scales they could be.  BUT still they were a HIT. I did see this on Pinterest and I also saw a Mad Hatter version that I may try later.
Fist you will need
  1. Oreo's
  2. White chocolate chips
  3. Marshmallow's
  4. Red candy coating(or tinted white chocolate)
  5. Wax paper
I
The idea is simple. Dip the cookies in white chocolate.Then dip each end of a marshmallow in red candy coating and plop it right on the cookie. My biggest problem was the red coating ran a bit. I was in a bit of a hurry so i did both sides quickly. Next time I may let one side harden before dipping the other end. No matter what,there is no denying THESE ARE YUMMY!!

To see the original post go Meet the Dubiens

No comments:

Post a Comment