Search this Rockstar Cottage

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Daydreaming of the Beach

THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO POST LAST MON. =( 
I FORGOT TO PUBLISH IT. I'M A BIG DORK!!

Daydreaming of the Beach


Hi Friends.
Today is the first day of spring break for my two boys. What this means for me is they are taking turns coming inside from the beautiful sunshine to say "MOM,I'M BORED"! So I have played ball,jumped on the trampoline,and put up a tent for them...still bored. Sheesh,I havent been able to find a moments peace to study today.I am glaad we put up the tent,tonight we are gonna roast marshmellows and watch a movie in our tent.That should be fun but still.....I'm bored too. Yes,I admit it. I want so very badly to go to the beach RIGHT NOW!! I am pouting as I write this.  Humph!!!
Sooooooooo.in an attempt to cheer myself up I am reminding myself that I am SO CLOSE to being DONE with Real Estate school and I will have a GREAT NEW CAREER..Also, I WILL be able to go to the BEACH in a few months so I will just get prepared. =)  I will start by searching blog land for some
BEACHY INSPIRATION

...Designed by Jonathan Adler, from his book Happy Chic
I don't know who to give credit to for this beautiful photo but it just makes me smile.

Again, I'm not sure where this came from but isant it Adorbs.



                                   Sand,shells,Candles,and Glass..Simply Elegant


A beachy Mantel inspiration  from Better Homes and Gardens

How cool is this Island Play color Pallette from design seeds.


So now I feel better =)
                                            



No comments:

Post a Comment