Search this Rockstar Cottage

Saturday, March 3, 2012

We have had a very Suessy week

I just love this time if year. It started getting you motivated for warmer weather and between Mardi GRAS and St Paddys Day, We get to celebrate the colorful world of Dr Suess. We have read a ton of his wonderful books this week. We also went to a reading carnival where the boys got to meet some of the whimsical characters. We also made Cat in The Hat goodies for our friends and teachers at school. I saw this on pinterest but it was a mad hatter instead if a seussy hat, I have heard people say they have seen seussy hats as well.( I would love you to follow me in pinterest if you'd like. My link is in the sidebar . ) Tonight we are going to see a high school production of Seussical. Then tomorrow off to the matinee for The Lorax. I can't wait and the boys are stoked ad well. I'll be sure to post pictures of our adventures..

No comments:

Post a Comment