Search this Rockstar Cottage

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Animal Print Cuppy Cakes

Born to be WILD..and SASSY!
I adore miss Melissa over at MyCakeSchool.and it's no wonder,she has the coolest RoCkIn' ideas that are easy peasy lemon squeezy=)  How Rock n Roll are these lil' cuppy cakes?? I am shocked at how dang professional they look,It's the look of fondant with buttercream icing. Check Check Check Check,CHECK IT OUT!
 All you need for this is crusting buttercream icing ,a piping bag,and VIVA brand (or any smooth)paper  towels.Cake Central also has a GREAT  crusting buttercream icing and more on the VIVA paper towel method.



2 comments:

  1. Those are fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog Angie, I'm now a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I was looking for cake inspirations I came across your cakes, Love them!!!

    I have had a look at your blog and its wonderful so how could I not follow you lol

    Brooke x

    ReplyDelete