Search this Rockstar Cottage

Monday, February 13, 2012

Anthro Party Ware

I was surfing thru blogland last night(while watching the Grammy awards) and came across this easy DIY Anthropologie knock off . Its for the confetti party wear I have been lusting over. Happy Girl =)
Here is the inspration
I remembered they were way expensive but didnt remember exactly how expensive but Amanda from crafts by Amanda reminded me. The Anthropologie speckled vases you see pictures sell for $198.00 each. The small tumblers sell for $58.00 each. Oh my!!
BUT NOW
Thanks to Amanda we can DIY our own for way less and we pick our colors.
Below is Amanda's version. Click on it to go visit her and see her tutorial.



I plan on doin my own version tonight. I'll post the pics asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment